The big news this week is that Grandpa turned 90! We were sad we couldn't be there with him, but it looks like he had a grand time.
It was a super busy week with lots of work to do for everyone. Rohan had soccer and the gym and me bugging him every day to do the things he needs to do to get ready for his mission and dragging him shopping for suitcases and such.
Bruce helped me put together some things for Halloween like an arch and a shelf. He's good at putting things together. He said it was like "big Legos." Ben helped me cut some big props out with his jig saw (?). Hopefully I can get everything painted and put up soon.
We also went out to eat at a Malaysian restaurant with Ben's co-worker, Celsu. Even though Aunty Po is from Malaysia, I don't think I've eaten very much Malaysian food. It was yummy.





No comments:
Post a Comment