I've been working on Halloween decorations for more than a month and was finally able to put them up this week! I was more of a project manager. I had lots of help from Ben and the kids. The sister missionaries even came over to help me paint.
Rohan has been hooked on Guitar Hero lately and I mentioned to him that he could have used all that time learned to play a real guitar instead. Next thing I knew, he had borrowed Sarah's guitar and was teaching himself to play in the dining room.
We had a visit from Brie and Sam. Unfortunately, Sam's brother who lives near us passed away. His funeral was this week.
It was her last game of the season. The team had to say goodbye to Coach Rohan all over again.
We had a Relief Society painting night at church. It was fun. All our flowers looked different even though we all watched the same tutorial. They were all beautiful in their own way, kind of like my Relief Society sisters.
General conference was this weekend. The kids took notes and built Lego's while they listened to the Church leaders, prophet, and Apostles speak. There were so many encouraging messages. One theme I picked out was that repentance is a joyful thing, not something to dread. It brings us closer to the Lord and makes us happy.








No comments:
Post a Comment