Sunday, September 22, 2024

Prepping for Life

 We did a lot this week, just not a lot that you can take photos of. Savitri and Bruce both had lots of school work. Bruce picked her up from school three days this week just because he could. He's enjoying having his license.

Savitri's soccer game went well. Rohan is a good coach and all the kids love him.

Rohan and I have been shopping for his mission. This week we bought a suit, some ties, shirts, and pants. He looks very stylish in his grey suit.

We had a lot of orders to make for the Etsy shop this week. It was good timing because Ben's really busy week at work was last week. I'm also working on Halloween decorations to put up on October first. You could call them "witch crafts." I'll post photos when I have more things done. I'm a little late in finishing up making things this year. 

Hope you all have a wonderful week. We love you!

The Texas Butlers

No comments:

Post a Comment