Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

We were grateful for family this Thanksgiving. Ben's brother Edwin and his family came to visit from Iowa, Daniel came from Idaho, and Leonora and family came all the way from Loveland, Colorado.
Everyone who came was grateful for snuggles from Savitri. She was in high demand.



The food was good too. Ben and Edwin made chocolate cream and lemon meringue pies.



Leonora made the other pies and Ben smoked two turkeys. I got to make the easy stuff like mashed potatoes.
We went shopping on black Friday and got a new camera. Here's me taking a picture of me with it.
It took me a while to figure out how to get the fish-eye effect off
but I did.
 I really loved having so much family around.
The kids played ALL day long and really enjoyed themselves. Anyone else want to come for a visit?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a nice Thanksgiving. I wish that we would have had the time to come too. Maybe another time.
    It looks like a nice camera, I love shopping on black Friday.

    ReplyDelete