Anyway, on a more pleasant topic, Ben got to work from home all week since everyone he works with went to a conference in Vegas. It was nice to have him home, even if he still had work to do.
Savitri had her two month checkup this week. She did not enjoy the shots. Bruce came with us and really wanted to watch. He was very sympathetic.
Rohan took good care of her too.
Rohan has really been enjoying school. He does fun crafts there, involving glitter, glue, and spiders.
I have a strict no glitter policy at my house (unless it is attached to my clothing.)
Or Savitri's. Here are a few of her fashion shots from this week. She changed outfits a lot it seems.
And that was just one day!
Just kidding, but it felt like it. Here's a video of her too.










Grrr ... I've found mouse evidence in my house, too, and we've tried several types of traps w/o catching. I've had nightmares and every time I hear any house "settling" I'm ticked off again.
ReplyDeleteAdorable kids. And give in to glitter -- it's fun! :)
She is such a pretty baby. I love her big eyes and chubby cheeks. I can't wait to see you guys again. You guys should come visit us.
ReplyDelete