Sunday, December 4, 2011

Brrrrr

Hello Winter! It's been freezy and snowy this week. Aunt Leonora bought snow shovels for the boys, so they went out and got to work.
We put up Christmas decorations since it felt so wintery. We decorated outside.
We decorated inside.

We decorated the baby.
Since I got a new camera last week, we gave the old one to Rohan. He and Bruce had waaaay too much fun.



Perhaps we'll see what our budding photographer comes up with next week. The boys had fun doing other stuff too. Now that they're not going outside to burn energy as often, we've had lots of wrestling matches indoors.
Bruce often ends up on top.
Sometimes they play quietly.
Especially when Savitri is around.


She's been pretty chatty lately.
I think she's saying something like, "Mommy, please don't let those wrestling boys squish me."

1 comment:

  1. I want Savitri time! :) Looks like you had a fantastic Thanksgiving and are geared up for Christmas. Hugs to you and those adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete