So, while Mommy is busy I thought I would help her out by doing her blog post for her today. After all, it's usually all about me anyway.
Here's a video of me being cute.
And here are some photos of me being cute too.
Mommy thinks I have cute feet.
Brother Bruce says this is my princess costume.
I love to snuggle my Daddy.
I look good in blue. Thanks Auntie Maria.
Yesterday Mommy and I had our first mother-daughter shopping trip at the mall. I slept through it in my stroller, but Mommy had lots of fun.
I was sad this week because my Great Grandma and Grandpa left after visiting me for a month. I can't wait to see them again. I'm glad Grandpa G is still here to whistle to me.
I am growing so fast. I turned two months old yesterday! Any day now I'll get to run around with Rohan and Bruce. I think they are kind of crazy, but I love them anyway.
Well, I'd better go now. Mommy will be back soon and she doesn't know I can type yet. Bye!
Awwwww. Little girls are awesome. :)
ReplyDelete