I only have one photo to share this week since I kept forgetting to take my camera out. This one was taken with my phone.
We went to the park twice this week. The weather has been fantastic. It's supposed to get cold again, but it's nice that the cold and snow don't usually last very long here.
Getting outside is great, especially since there are two little boys (who shall remain unnamed) that live with me who get pretty crazy if they don't get to run around outside once in a while.
Ben has been very busy with quarter close at work, and he and Rohan went geocaching again this weekend. Bruce and I stayed home and took a nap instead :)

We miss you. Your cute comment about Bruce saying that he wasn't yelling, he was screaming, reminds me of our current favorite quote: I'm not saying it's your fault, I'm just blaming you.
ReplyDeleteGood one, huh?
Give everyone a hug for us.
Love, Grandma Gayle
I decided I would post a comment and let you know I love your blog. I make sure I look at if every week. I love the Rohan Review and Bruce Beat. It helps me keep up with some of the things my cute grandsons are doing. I love all the pictures, too. Keep it going, please.
ReplyDelete