We had to send Ben back to work and Rohan back to preschool this week.
We had lots to keep us busy though, including watching some little friends and playing in the snow when it was finally warm enough to pack it into shapes.
Dylan (center) spent four days with us this week, and during Rohan's first karate lesson, we also got to play with Lance (right). Three two-year-old boys all at once! They were really good though.
It was nearly 50 degrees outside when we built our mini snowman and his sausage dog (not pictured) to keep him company. It is cold and snowy again today, so more snow adventures are in our future.
Despite all our outdoor fun, I think my favorite moment this week was definitely an indoor one. I've been craving spring rolls, and thanks to our new little deep fryer I got for Christmas, I made a bunch.
Wow. They were so good. If you've ever thought of owning a deep fryer, I love this little 4-cup one we got. The Fry Daddy Elite made my day. So far I've done fish, won tons, spring rolls, and bakes in it. Mmmm. Tune in next week to find out what the Butlers decide to fry next!
I think that I would enjoy building a snowman if it was 50 degrees outside while doing so. LOL! I love that you get so warm in the winter too. That little fry daddy looks super nice. I think that we would be in trouble if I had that in my house. Those spring rolls look delicious though. YUM!
ReplyDeleteI know Susan! I want to fry everything!
ReplyDelete