Despite the warm(ish) weather recently, the boys have not wanted to play outside. They've been figuring out ways to keep themselves entertained indoors and have been recruiting me in their shinanigans.
Rohan reclaimed some cardboard I was going to recycle so I could make shields and daggers for him and Bruce.
I got sick of the boys running around the house, bumping into things, with blankets on their heads, pretending to be ghosts, so we repurposed some old pillowcases. Spooky, huh?
Saturday was geocaching day. Bruce and I went along this time. It was pretty cold.
Our big new thing this week is new couches.
Bruce insists on going over the back of them. We're trying to train him out of that. We had a loveseat before and now we have couch and loveseat. Despite the extra room, the kids are still piling on top of us :)
I can't believe this month is over already. Here's hoping we can all recommit to our new year's resolutions for another month! I don't know about you, but I could eat a few less desserts and exercise a lot more.
yeah for new couches. I love them! It looks like you made the piano fit too, are you going to keep it then? I also love the ghosts, very spooky!
ReplyDeleteYes! The piano stays!
ReplyDelete