Geocaching.com has been well used for the last few weeks as the boys have been punching coordinates into the GPS and finding hidden "treasures." Rohan even found a pirate coin (slipped in by sneaky Ben). He is very excited about his pirate booty.
Our little pal Jace came over to play a couple days this week. We played with Aqua Sand for a long time. It was way too messy, but lots of fun. We went rollerskating too.
So, while I waited forever at the doctor's office this week I found a recipe for gingerbread waffles in one of the waiting room magazines.
After I made them I didn't feel so bad about having to wait at the doctor's for so long. Let me know if you want the recipe. Or, you can just come visit and I'll make them for you!
Other than that we chilled out. Here are my lazy babies watching a show on my laptop, in my bed, while I did house work :)
P.S. I didn't get to fry anything this week.


No comments:
Post a Comment