Sunday, March 30, 2025

Birthday Boy

We celebrated Ben's birthday last Sunday with Susan and family and again the next day for his actual birthday when Ben and I went out for a Tex Mex lunch. Poor Ben had a bad cold at the end of the week but he's doing a lot better now.



I went out to lunch with my Missionary Mom group this week. (Tex Mex again. Yum!) We all have sons out on missions right now, so we get together to tell stories and ask for updates.


Savitri and I were able to go serve with the youth from our stake yesterday at a place that makes beds for kids who need them. I sanded and she stained. It was quite the assembly line from boards to beds. Bruce took his mock AP US history exam yesterday while we were there.


Savitri's choir had UIL this week--a school competition--and they got highest marks. She's in the middle at the back. They all wear blue roses in their hair as part of their outfit.



Rohan called us on Monday and he's doing well. He seemed happy. It's so wonderful how many people text us with photos of him and say things like, "Thanks for sending your son! He's doing a great job." The lady who took this photo was just driving by them in her neighborhood and stopped to chat with Elders Butler and Phillips.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment