Savitri and her friend Jillian have been working on their GT project for a few weeks and they got to present it at the GT expo this week. It was about how different types of music affect the brain.
We went for a family bike ride at Pundt Park yesterday. The fast people did about 8 miles. I did about 5 miles and Ben and Mom stayed with me so I wouldn't be cycling alone.
I really like riding the trike. It's comfortable and hard to fall out of.
Evan and Bruce thought they would try out Susan's bike with Katie's tagalong on the back. It didn't work out so well for them.
At night the grownups went to the temple and then out to dinner. It was a full day. We wanted to pack some fun things in before Mom leaves to go back to Idaho this week.
Ben made cool Easter signs this week and will be making more to put in the local LDS bookstore. I really like them.
No new news from Rohan on his mission. He didn't send an email out last week, but he's doing fine.






No comments:
Post a Comment