Monday, April 7, 2025

Skittles!

We haven't done a good April Fools' Day joke in a long time, so this year, we decided to put a bag of Skittles in the ice maker. We got both Bruce and Savitri. It was awesome.


I got a new mirrorless camera last month, and I've been taking it out for small spins. It's been really difficult to learn, but I'll keep practicing. I need to remember to bring my hat when I photo the track meets at the school, or my hair ends up like this.



Ben and Bruce went to a pinewood derby on Friday with some of the guys from church. There were no rules, so people used weights and one person even used a tiny rocket.

A nice church member in Rohan's new area sent us this photo on Saturday. He and his new companion watched general conference at their house. Rohan has moved from Highland to his new area in Saratoga Springs.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment