Monday, October 21, 2024

More Days with Daniel

Monday meant a trip to Space Center Houston. The little boys (and everyone else) enjoyed it.







Bruce and I stayed home. I broke a crown over the weekend and had to go get a new one. I was all better by the evening though, so we met the NASA folk in Chinatown for a yummy dinner at East Wall. One day we will try another of the many restaurants in Chinatown, but Monday was not that day.

We made signs with the nephews and played games and just hung out before Daniel and family flew out on Wednesday. 
Savitri and Lindy were twinners.
So were Ben and Daniel.

Tuesday was a special day for Rohan and all of us. He went to the temple for the first time to receive his endowment. Only two weeks before he starts his mission and three before he flies to Utah!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment