Sunday, October 27, 2024

Getting Halloweeny

Ben had to go to New York for work for a few days this week.


While he was gone, we had our traditional "dinner in a pumpkin." I ended up eating most of it since he wasn't here. It was yummy.

We had our church trunk-or-treat yesterday. It's always fun to dress up. Ben and Rohan stayed home, but Savitri, Bruce, and I enjoyed dinner, candy, and festivities. I was Billy Butcherson from Hocus Pocus (Ben got me the costume for my birthday), and Susan was a witch.



Bruce invited his friends to come with us. He was Hoyd, one of his favorite characters from Brandon Sanderson's books.


Lindy was a black cat and Savitri was an m&m.

Savitri had a solo competition on Saturday. The judge said she did amazingly well. She will likely get her results sometime this week. I got to sit in. She sounded beautiful.

She has picked up the ukulele and started to play it again, too. Rohan has inspired her with all his guitar playing. He's getting really good already. He also has really sore fingers.




One week until he starts home MTC and two weeks before he flies to the Provo Missionary Training Center!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment