Monday, August 19, 2024

First Day of the School Year

School started last Wednesday, and I only have two students this year! Bruce is in 11th grade and Savitri is in 7th. They both have advanced classes, so they will probably be busy. Rohan was happy he didn't have to go back and he is still awaiting his mission call.



On Friday, Aisha and I flew to Atlanta to surprise Kelli for her birthday. She was so shocked. Her husband was really good at keeping the secret and helping us plan, and her kids were so wonderful. The three musketeers together again!




While I was gone, Ben and the kids went canoeing in Huntsville State Park. It was hot, but they enjoyed it ... mostly. (See Bruce's face.)







 I"m going to start doing a little missionary update at the end end of each blog to keep up with Rohan and what he's doing. This week, he is just waiting patiently to see where he is going and when. Don't worry, we will announce it when we know!

No comments:

Post a Comment