Bruce has been begging to do a lemonade stand for I don't know how long, and we finally got it all together for a hot Saturday morning. Two hours, about ten customers, and a bucket of sweat later, he had made about five dollars. He and Savitri and his cousins also had a great time. So many nice people stopped and nobody asked for change.
It was my birthday this week and I got spoiled. Susan made me a delicious cake (no you can't have any), Ben made me dinner and took us to a movie and me to the temple, and I got lots of clothes and other presents.
Here's a cute dress my mom sent me. I also got lots of lovely cards. Thank you!
We also got a few new brass tetras and cherry shrimp for the fish tank. Rohan has been watching it like a National Geographic special all weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment