Sunday, June 12, 2016

Insert Tooth Pun Here

I didn't want to torment you with tooth puns, but the tooth is, I just can't help myself.
Bruce got six teeth pulled this week. Poor little guy. He was a trooper though. He deserves a CROWN.

Sorry about the sideways pictures, I just didn't have the energy to fix them today. I need to figure out the ROOT of the problem.
We got to go walk around the temple earlier this week. It made a great IMPRESSION on the children.
And I was very brave and peeled a jackfruit all by myself. It involved oiling my hands and the knife I was using, and I still have all my digits! I'm glad I did it, it was very FILLING.

We went swimming a few times. It's been super hot. It's still raining a lot, so we had to time our pool trips right. We had to time our family photos right too. Paul took them for us between rain showers today. This rain is getting on my NERVES.


Miss Savitri had her dance recital this week. She had fun for the most part, but was very tired by the end of it. She deserved a little PLAQUE, but we got her some flowers instead.


She did a really good job remembering her Charlie Chaplin themed dance moves.
Bruce will have a follow up with the orthodontist in a few months to get an expander in his mouth. He's BRACING himself.
And on a final note, if you don't like bad dentist jokes, you and I must be MOLAR OPPOSITES.

No comments:

Post a Comment