Sunday, April 22, 2012

Out and About

This week was a week of errands and gardening and general away-from-home-ness. Rohan had a soccer practice and game (two goals!) and I had two baby showers to attend (one of which I threw). We also did a lot of shopping and a little bit of planting in the garden.
Ben arranged this lovely planter and planted tomatoes, basil, and other yummy things. Grandpa G also planted his vegetables. We're crossing our fingers for no hail this year!
Yesterday was gorgeous, so while the grownups planted, the kids played in the water. We even lucked out and had cousin Katelynn with us for the day.




Savitri stayed inside during most of the wet and wild activities, but she enjoyed her nap and never knew she missed the ice cold water fun.

Ben gave a talk about service at church today. The boys even let me listen to most of it. This next week is one of his busiest times of the quarter at work.
I have had my sewing machine out all week in an attempt to sew a dress for Savitri. Thus far I only have the pattern cut out. Who knows, maybe there will be a picture of her new dress in next week's blog if I'm lucky. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment