Rohan scored his first soccer goal this week. He was so excited and so were we. His team even won their game. Way to go Metal Sonics!
Yesterday was the Primary's trip to the temple, so the boys got to go visit the Denver Temple. The Prophet encouraged little children to touch the temple, so the temple could touch them. Rohan said his favorite part was seeing the lightning rods. Oh well, that's a start.
I didn't take this photo. I never took the camera out of the car.
On the way home we visited IKEA. It's like the Disneyland of home stores. I've never been there before, but I can't wait to go back. Ben was not so hot on it, but I'm sure he won't mind waiting in the car for me again :)
Savitri is growing up so fast. She can sit up pretty well now and I'm fairly sure she's saying "Hi Dada" to Ben. Here's a video of her chatting it up with Rohan. They do this a lot.
Check out those cute chubby legs. Savitri is our first not-skinny baby. We're enjoying snuggling her.
And speaking of babies, we have another new nephew! We are so excited.
Scott Richard Butler was born today to Richard and Jessica. We need to take a visit the new nephews trip.






No comments:
Post a Comment