We really enjoyed listening to the Prophet and Apostles speak this weekend. Click here if you want to watch any of the speakers. Mom, Dad, and David visited this weekend on their way home from Iowa and watched with us too.
The kids really enjoyed having them here.
Rohan had his first soccer game this week. I think that might make me a soccer mom.
I think I enjoyed being a karate mom better. I got to stay inside and didn't have to chase Bruce around. Rohan really loved playing though. He also loved his new bike that we got later that night.
Bruce got one too.So did Ben and I. Now we can go riding as a family on Fort Collins' many bike trails. Ben's dad says we're part of the 'in' crowd now. You can just call us the Riders of Rohan :).
Savitri had a big week too. She learned how to sit up! She still falls over a lot, but she's getting better every day.
Sorry again about the sideways pictures.
In other exciting news, we got a new nephew yesterday! John David Butler was born in Iowa to Edwin and Jennifer. He's a cutie and we hope to see him in real life soon.









Rohan looks so legit! My boys would wear jeans and no shin pads. Oh, and they'd goof off more than they would play soccer ... :)
ReplyDelete