Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

We were lucky enough to have Ben's brother Daniel visit us for a few days this week. He had lots of fun moving furniture and lifting other heavy things for me :). We moved the toy room downstairs to empty the loft so we can make it into new baby's bedroom. We let Daniel rest a little too.






Ben, Daniel, and some friends hiked up to Horsetooth Rock on Saturday. It's near our house.


It was cold, but pretty.





Besides that, we haven't been doing much. I didn't even dye Easter Eggs this year. This pregnancy thing wears me out.

Despite the lack of colored eggs, we had a great Easter. I am so grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ who lived, died, and lived again so that we can have eternal life. We are very blessed. Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. That's okay that you didn't color eggs. We didn't, either, which is the first time since I don't know when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a great visit and Easter weekend. I think it's ok to allow yourself to take a break from all that you do and just enjoy this pregnancy. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dyed eggs are definitely overrated. During the Easter program, while the Primary was singing, one little boy had totally blue hands. I guess he liked playing in the dye. That's all you missed. Have you found out yet what the baby is yet? I need to know so I can quit imagining you with a little girl. I need to know for sure.

    ReplyDelete