Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yellow Belt Fever

Rohan was so exicted to receive his yellow belt in karate class this week. I think he is the only one under seven who earned one. Way to go Rohan! Hiya!


He's been trying to wear his new belt with all his other outfits this week too. It doesn't really match much.

In other news, a new couple moved into our ward and they are staying with us for a week before their apartment lease starts. Rohan and Bruce like going down to the basement to bug them.

Not much else going on since I've been a bit "morning sick" and the weather has been cold and windy. Perhaps the sun will come out next week and I won't feel so pukey anymore. We can always hope.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Shanna. How I wish I could make the pukeyness go away. Congrats to Rohan on the belt. Love you and miss you. c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayle Timothy BlamiresMay 3, 2011 at 12:45 PM

    You are such a busy mom. Hang in there.
    Amanda is having busy days too, and Emma is beautiful.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome that he does karate. Good outlet for his energy. I hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete