Finally, Grandpa G is here to stay. We're so glad he's staying with us now. Hopefully, after a while, the boys will leave him alone more.
He wasn't here five minutes before Rohan had pulled out his rock collection to tell Grandpa the names of all his finds.
Lately, we've been trying to keep Bruce awake until bedtime because when he naps for any time at all, he doesn't go to bed until very late.
We have not been very successful.
He just sacks out whenever and wherever on most days, but when we try to put him down for a nap properly he refuses. I vaguely remember going through something like this with Rohan. I'm not sure though. I've probably tried to block it from my memory.
I am still a bit sick with morning sickness at nights, but overall, I'm doing much better. Ben is entering his busy quarter close time this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment