Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just Peachy

It seems as though the stores bring out Easter stuff earlier and earlier each year. I'm not complaining though. We've been scarfing down Cadbury Mini Eggs for at least a month now. We also went to an egg hunt at church this week. The boys had lots of fun.


Bruce didn't get quite as many as the bigger kids, but some of them were so sweet and noticed, so they donated some of their eggs to his bucket. I think the boys had eaten half their finds before we even got home. And it's only a five minute drive to church.

We had great weather this weekend so the yard got some much needed TLC. We got some new trees and Ben got a good workout.


I'm not sure what's up, but I can't get the pictures to straighten up, so you'll have to turn your laptops sideways. Sorry.

We also got a peach tree. I'm so excited for peaches. Mmm.


Our nice neighbor helped Ben put it in. He also helped us plan what to do with that section of our yard. It's nice to have a landscape architect living next door :)

The neighbor kids also came over and played for most of the day while we were in the yard. That usually signals the start of summertime fun, or at least springtime fun.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like things have been pretty busy around your house. We are also enjoying "spring" time. It always passes up quicker than we would like. I love Rohan's quote this week. Silly boy!

    ReplyDelete