Christmas really started this week. We pulled out the Bing Crosby CDs, the tree, and the advent calendar.
And the great thing about Fort Collins? It's still warm enough to play outside!!! At least some of the time :)
Here's Rohan standing on what was left of our sled run from a few weeks ago. It was gone by the end of the day.
The Relief Society Christmas dinner went well after weeks of planning. Here's a picture a table before everyone showed up. I folded eighty paper napkins into bows to top the place settings. I had to do something while Ben was in Vegas.
You might be tired of seeing Bruce asleep on our couch. I'm not :)
It was Bruce's turn to put the angel on the tree, but he wasn't interested, so Rohan did it.
Have a wonderful week and enjoy the beautiful Christmas season!
I love the napkin bows! The table looks fabulous. What fun to have some snow and then nice weather again, it is a little how our weather has been lately too minus the snow! I want to go sledding though.
ReplyDelete