Lately I've been thinking I'm motivated to do more so I can write about it on my blog. Why else would I let the kids make a messy gingerbread house?
Ben was the master architect. The boys were frosting and candy quality checkers and exterior designers.
Here's the finished product. Unfortunately we still have a lot of Halloween candy left.
My other attempt this week was getting a Christmas picture of the boys in Santa hats in front of the tree. I think I should try again later when they are not getting ready to play outside.
Rohan and Bruce had fun meeting Santa at the church Christmas party on Friday. I was glad Bruce wasn't scared of him.
We have been having a fun Christmastime and we hope you are too. We sure miss all our family and friends, especially at the holidays. We love you all :)
It looks like you had a fun week! I love the picture of the boys in Santa hats! What fun!
ReplyDelete