Sunday, December 19, 2010

Here Be Dragons

My baby turned five this week!


He requested a chocolate dragon cake.


Chocolate dragon cakes are messy to make.
He also invited two friends to an indoor bouncy place and then had chicken wings (his request) at home.


The boys wore knight chest plates to "slay" the dragon and we knighted them. Sir Rohan the Silly Pants really loved getting cards, phone calls and presents from all of you. Thank you so much. He felt so happy and special.


One of his presents from us was karate lessons starting next year. Grammy sent him the gi in anticipation.

Bruce keeps thinking he wants to go potty. Mostly I think he likes to play with the toilet paper roll. I have to watch him closely. His hand up in this photo is not an anti-paparazzi move. He's telling me "Go out, Momma!"


Ben stayed busy with work this week and made lots of candy to give away on top of that.



He made caramels, shortbread, toffee, peanut brittle, and mint truffles. People keep thanking me for the treats even though all I did was box them up.

Have a great Christmas this week! We love you all! And we are so grateful for this season to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. I know He lives and I know He loves us.

1 comment:

  1. OOoo! I wish I were closer and on your treats list. They look delicious. So fun to read about all the happy happenings with your family. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete