Between Ben working like crazy for his end of quarter close and me trying to watch kids (mine plus others) and still get all the important stuff done, this week was a little crazy. We did manage to get a little family time yesterday though and Rohan wanted to go fishing.
I took this with Ben's cell phone, but you get the idea. There's a little pond about two blocks from our house that we drove to. We've never caught a fish there, but the boys had fun anyway.
I've been trying to practice the piano lately too, but this is what happens every time I try.
I get attacked by my mini Chopins and nothing gets done. Ah well, at least I get snuggles.
Ben's work should be slowing down this week, so we have some Halloween activities planned. I'll be sure to post some pictures next week.

looks like our house when I try to exercise! Enjoy the snuggles.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun fishing pond. I am glad that you found a little family time. Have fun with Halloween this week.
ReplyDeleteRohan and Bruce, you look great in your Halloween costumes. The evil fairy looks frightening. (ha, ha) Will you be coming our way anytime soon? We miss you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma Gayle