He also made some chocolate chip cinnamon rolls. I decided not to post a picture of those so you wouldn't ruin your keyboards by drooling on them :)
We had our little friend Dylan come play three days this week while his mom worked. He was calling me mom by Friday. We had lots of fun.
This weekend was general conference for church, so we watched the prophet speak on TV. The boys watched from their 'conference box' and had their own picnic blanket.
Thanks for voting on last week's poll. Cleopatra came out on top. Unfortunately, I'll have to go with the runner-up (a bad fairy) since one of my friends here already got her and her daughter matching Cleopatra outfits for this year. Maybe next year!
I'm still waiting for that bread recipe
ReplyDeleteThanks for helping us avoid the drool problem! We miss you. I am jealous that mom, dad, Richard and Jessica get to see you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good idea to have the "conference box" I can always use new ideas to keep the kids entertained during conference. Sounds like Ben is turning into quite the baker. You should post some of his recipes.
ReplyDelete