We were lazy and only carved one pumpkin this year. Rohan did a good job on it though. There has also been a lot of dressing up going on lately and not all of it for Halloween.
Those were costumes the boys found at an indoor play place we went to this week. It's been too windy to play outside most of the time. Here are our actual Halloween costumes.
Christopher Reeves and Jet Li, eat your hearts out!
I was a bad fairy. I forgot my wand at home when I went to the ward Halloween party though, so no spells were cast. Ben was happy I didn't make him dress up this year.
Rohan's preschool class put on a little show for the parents. They were very cute. Rohan would not sing, but he agreed to be the wind sound for one song. "Wooooo! Woooo!"
The boys each got a bucket full of candy trick-or-treating. Bruce got extra a few times for being such a cute little "soupy-man."
We've also found a new way to force, um, I mean encourage, Rohan to read. Lightsabers! Nope, no threats. Just bribes! We found these cool Star Wars action figures and he has to read three books to us to earn them. The boys love to play with them.
So does Ben. :)
Have a happy Halloween! And Happy Birthday tomorrow Momma! We miss you!
I love the Halloween costumes! The Jedi's look like lots of fun too! We didn't get any pumpkins carved this year. I love the dark fairy costume, it turned out great!
ReplyDelete