Sunday, August 29, 2010

Not Pictured Here

Since Bruce is nearly two, I thought I would attempt to get a new photo of him for the wall. He wasn't quite one year old in the picture that's up there now.

He was uncooperative.

Maybe it was because I took him to the playground for our photo shoot.







He tried hiding in a box.


He tried feigning hunger.


He tried running away.


In the end, he just got tired.


Luckily, I got this shot just before he collapsed. One photo for all our hard work.
He's not smiling, so I guess I'll try again this week.


Rohan was happy to pose for me.


He's very proud of the ginormous sunflower he grew in his garden bed.


The tomatoes, salsa, and corn we canned yesterday held absolutely still for me. My best subjects this week.



4 comments:

  1. that is one ginormous sunflower, I am pretty sure it has grown a lot even since we were there. I didn't get ours planted here like I wanted to. I love all of the pics of Bruce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all your hard work paid off. I LOVED the photos of Bruce. Just darling. Both of your boys are so cute, but my favorite photo was him in the box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures and the weekly updates. It is wonderful to know what is going on with your family. Love ya tons and miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rohan, your sunflower is great.
    Say "hi" to Dad G from us.
    Bruce's photo shoot is darling.
    Shanna, tell me about Hunger Games. Maybe I'll read it. Hi, Ben. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete