We had so much fun with Susan and her family while they were here. It was fun having a house full of boys and baby Lindy.
I loved watching Paul try to wrangle five boys at breakfast time. He did a pretty good job :)
We visited the temple and had a picnic in Denver with Ben's cousin Tiffany and her kids. Susan and I hauled all six kids to Denver. I think we deserve some sort of Mom Medal. They were really good though, and we were lucky Susan's minivan holds eight.
We went to the spray park and roasted marshmallows too.
We were sad when our family had to leave on Wednesday. We tried to drown our sorrows in cotton candy at the fair this weekend though.
We saw the cows, chicken, sheep, rabbits, and pigs the size of Uncle. Rohan sneaked his hand into one of the turkey cages and scored a feather, too. He was happy about that. He also went on a couple carnival rides and on a pony ride for the first time.
My favorite part of the fair was the pig races. The pigs were named things like Dolly Partporker and Barack-o-ribs Obama.
I thought the designer wear for the sheep was pretty cool too.
They'd make awesome sweaters, right?
We spent lots of time outdoors even though it was really hot. Bruce continues in his efforts to ride a scooter. Most of the time I end up pulling him around on it. I think I am more excited for him to learn how to ride it than he is.
All in all, we probably partied too much this week because now we have colds. See ya next week when we can all breath again.




SO MUCH FUN!!! Wish we could have been there.
ReplyDeleteWe miss you too! It was so much fun, thank you for doing so much with us while we were there. Love you!
ReplyDelete