Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Poor Brain


On Monday I lost my wallet. I found it on Tuesday, but then I couldn't find my comb. I found my comb on Wednesday, but then I had trouble remebering my address. I had to look it up on my driver's licence. Yesterday I lost the GPS. (I know, ironic, right.) Gratefully Ben found it this morning.

So, that was my week.

Besides my mental atrophy, our other happenings were a father-son campout in the mountains, a writing conference for me, and a work trip to California for Ben.

Since I have no photos of these exciting things, here are a few of our cute boys instead.


Rohan did NOT want to be photographed.



No Bruce! That's outside chalk!

1 comment:

  1. glad that you found your wallet and the GPS. Hope that this week goes better - meaning that nothing gets lost. Love you!

    ReplyDelete