I suppose since it is his car he has a right to name it. Thanks to all who participated in our name game. The name Ben chose to go with is "Darth." Darth, we welcome you to the family.
Other than the car naming we've done a few exciting things this week.
Rohan built Dinosaur Land in the back yard, next to his sand box.
As you can see, it has a bridge and a lake and a mountain and lots of foliage for the herbivores.
Bruce continues to drag whatever he can climb on over to counters, cupboards, etc, to reach things he's not supposed to reach. Here he is by the kitchen sink.
My boys let me sleep in this morning and made me my favorite pancakes for breakfast--Ben's famous sourdough pancakes. Mmmm. Later, after church, we took some pics by our neighbors lilac bush.
Rohan was not in the mood to smile. Maybe he'll smile for you next week.
looks like Rohan and Tucker need to get together. Our pics yesterday look about the same. LOL! I was going to suggest the name Darth or Vader, but figured someone already had. I'm glad that he saw the need for a Star Wars name too.
ReplyDeleteWhat! Ben didn't like Pepe. I guess I'll let him name the car Darth, afterall it is his car. Cute pics. Wish we had lilacs here. It will be a few weeks still. Glad you had a nice mother's day with a yummy breakfast. Love and miss you all.
ReplyDelete