Sunday, May 2, 2010

Let's Go Fly Master Yoda

After conquering our Mount Everest of laundry this week and recovering from our vacation, we moved on to more fun things. Unfortunately one of those things was NOT sleep.

After sleeping with me in a hotel bed for so many nights, it seems Mr. Bruce (a.k.a. the clingmeister) no longer wants to sleep in his own bed. It's been taking ages to get him to sleep at night and he has been holding on tight to his Daddy, who he really missed while we were gone.


Besides carrying Bruce around constantly, we got to do Rohan's favorite Saturday morning acitivity--yard sales! I like them too. One of our finds this week was a wagon. The boys have been loving it.


Kite flying was also on our Saturday agenda. Rohan got a Star Wars Yoda kite a few weeks ago and has been dying to try it. I wanted to wait for Ben to teach him how because I am still scarred from my Popeye kite tree crash when I was six or seven. I did manage to keep our Master Yoda kite aloft for a few minutes yesterday though.




I would write some more, but Bruce woke up from his nap and I can't fit both him and my laptop on my lap. Bye!

5 comments:

  1. Love the wagon, that was a great find! Grant has a kite that he has been itching to fly too, we just haven't had enough of a wind at the time when we have been where we can fly it safely. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin thinks you should name the car Bill. I think her name should be Lucy! It looks like you had a lot of fun in Florida. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anton got a Woody and Buzz Kite for his birthday. About two weeks ago we had a BLAST flying it at Grandpa and Grandma's. The boys loved it. Unfortunately, it is a cheap kite. So, I added to my project list this summer to search out and find a kite pattern to make the boys good kites. Glad you tackled the Mt. Everest of laundry. As for the car name, my suggestion is Pepe. Love the crib bit under Bruce learned and how Rohan "won" the silent game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. It makes me homesick to see all of you in person. Love, Grandma Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the car"s name should be Broomhilda. Love your blog, it is fun to see the pictures and find out what your family is doing.

    ReplyDelete