Sunday, March 7, 2010

If . . .

If your cushions are never on your couch and always in a 'fort,' then you're probably a mother. If you've ever spent all day wiping a nose that wasn't your own, you're probably a mother. If you've ever uttered the sentence, "Please stop licking the dinner table!" more than twice in one day, then you're probably a mother. I know I am.

It is very fun having two little boys who keep me busy. This week I was thinking about what they would be when they grow up. If I had to guess now, I'd say Rohan would be a food critic (he is displeased with everything I cook), and Bruce would be an extreme sports athlete/Kamakazi pilot. He's been jumping off things a lot lately.

But since Ben has been teaching the boys important life skills to steer them on the right track, as you can see below, I have no need to worry about their futures.


We made a "sun hat" in Pixie Preschool at our house this week. The three little boys who came seemed to enjoy themselves. 


 Rohan and Bruce carried on with their usual antics indoors as well.


 

The big news this week is that Bruce is one and a half, so he started to go to nursery at church today. He loved it.

1 comment:

  1. so much fun! I love the sun hats and the neat tricks that dad is teaching to Rohan. Yeah for nursery. I am so glad that he loved it, hopefully that continues. Evan likes nursery especially if he isn't the only one that is in the class.

    ReplyDelete