Sunday, March 21, 2010

Upside Down

The weather was topsy turvy this week, kind of like Rohan and Bruce.


One day it was sandals and shorts, the next it was shovels and snowshoes.

Ben returned on Wednesday from a business trip to Chicago. He accepted a new role at HP and starts reporting to a new boss here in Fort Collins in April. We're happy not to have to move right now and to have a job.

In looking over the blog, I realized some of you might think I like one son better than the other. The truth is, the rare Rohanius Accellerasaurus is rarely photographed due to his inability to stay still. And, when I do catch his digital image, it's usually blurred. So, here are a couple more photos of my equally cute, equally loved, but less um . . . busy son.



Bruce's word right now is "eggy." That's what he's eating in the back yard on one of our warm days.


Here's hoping for more warm weather next week!


1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear the news about the job in Ft. Collins. Yeah. We enjoy the pictures of Bruce and Rohan. I understand completely about it being harder to capture one son more than the other. Love ya and miss ya.

    ReplyDelete