We had loads of playdates this week too. Our Friday one did not go so well since Rohan decided to sit inside and sulk about putting on his shoes instead of coming out to play in the sunny weather with the rest of us. Oh well, at least I got a picture of Bruce.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Rollerskating Debut
The boys had their first go at rollerskating this week during a toddler skate session at our local rink. They thought it was pretty cool. Unfortunatly I forgot the camera, so you don't get to see adorable pictures of Rohan and Bruce (and me) skating. Instead you get to see this adorable picture of Rohan and Bruce reading together (a dinosaur book of course!)
We, sans Ben, all have colds at the moment. We are still managing to run around like crazy though. We're just doing it with Kleenex in our pockets. Not much else to report, but I pause here to insert another cute picture of Bruce I neglected to post a couple weeks ago. Feel free to bask in his adorableness until I post more pics next week. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for your blog every week. I enjoy reading it and seeing pictures of my cute grand sons. I need to get more in the habit of putting pictures out there for everyone else to see.
ReplyDeleteBruce is getting so BIG. He is adorable. I would have a hard time resisting that cute face. Wish we could have gone rollerskating with you. That would have been fun.
ReplyDelete