Bruce might look a little guilty, but it actually was his cupcake. He's recovering from a cold and not eating as well as usual, but he always has an appetite for chocolate.
The boys love jumping on our bed, and I love dressing them in matchies. (Unfortunately I did not do the same for my pillows this week.) I had to give Bruce my cell phone to play with so he would stay put for the picture.
On Saturday morning we went to the St. Patrick's Day parade in Old Town, Fort Collins. Rohan and Bruce enjoyed it even though they didn't make a candy killing like they did on the Fourth of July.
At the parade, Rohan practiced his disaffected youth face.
After the parade we wandered around Old Town to delay driving in traffic. No, that bird is not on my head. It is in fact a statue perched on the fountain behind me.
Thanks for reading our blog! And thanks for making comments! See ya again next week.
I love matching outfits, also. I am hoping for a third boy to dress three little boys in the same thing. I we get a girl I will just have to figure out how to do that, also. Looks like fun at the parade. Bruce must get his love of chocolate from you.
ReplyDelete