Monday, March 23, 2026

Spring Break Shenanigans

We all wore a little green to the temple on St. Patrick's Day. Susan and I went with Evan, Lindy, and Savitri to do baptisms for the dead.


On Wednesday, Savitri and I stopped at Bluebell Creamery to get scoops with the cousins and play at the park a little on our way to visit Aunty Mala and Uncle Nyron.


We had a quick but fun visit and did a little shopping too. Savitri and Uncle made chocolate covered sttraweberries.






While we were gone, Ben and Bruce tried out new and completely ridiculous ways to park their cars in front of the house.



On Friday, Bruce, Savitri, and Ben went to the Sherwood Forest Faire while I worked at the temple. They really enjoyed it.


 

1 comment:

  1. Ben and Bruce look so pleased with themselves for how they parked the cars, but I agree, how ridiculous! 😆xx

    ReplyDelete