Monday, March 2, 2026

What did we do?

Don't ask me what we did last week becasue I don't remember. I do know that we were super busy doing ... stuff. On Saturday we went to the mall and Lindy came too. Bruce got a pair of shoes, which is a landmark for him. His whole life he's only had sneakers, church shoes, and flip flops. Three pairs. That's it. Now he has a pair of purple Converse too! The girls went off by themselves to look at cute clothes, and then we all met up at the bookstore before we went to dinner at Texas Road House. 


Bruce won the first place ribbon for his lamp post engineering project and it will move on to the state competition next. Savitri is all gung ho about registering for swim. I can't believe it's that time already. Practice starts next month. It's already pretty hot here.

Here is a screenshot of my call with Rohan last week. He only had about five minutes to talk. Hopefully he will have more time this week.



Ben has gone on a few bike rides in the nice weather. I have been walking on my treadmill in the nice air conditioned house. So we have both been doing a little better at exercising.
 

1 comment:

  1. I need to follow in your and Ben’s footsteps! Get more exercise! Love you❤️

    ReplyDelete