Tuesday, March 10, 2026

The Lull

Savitri had a competition concert with her choir after school one day this week. It makes for a long day.


I got to sit with this cute guy at Susan's house while she had workers there and couldn't be home. Finn thinks I'm kind of boring.


We've added a new member to our appliance family. Ben has really been enjoying cooking in the air fryer. He's done a rotiesserie chicken, pork roast, souffles (as seen below), mini cakes, and brownies. It works really well.


We were able to talk to Rohan yesterday. He got a new companion who he says is old (26), but who he is getting along well with. He's also loving the warmer weather.


 It hasn't been too busy around here, but I'm enjoying the lull before the storm. Soccer, swim, and AP tests are coming up.

1 comment:

  1. Finn is adorable 🥰 . Those soufflés look deee-lish! 😋 Better savor your quiet period! Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete