Ben and I went to a laser conference in Grapevine, Texas, near Dallas this weekend. Ben went to the classes, but I only signed up for the meals and to check out the vendor room. There were lots of cool lasers and printers and other gadgets on display.
One night we ate at a restaurant on a marina in the local lake. The food was okay, but eating outdoors in the cool breeze was better.
The hotel was pretty fancy. It's a huge indoor convention center under an atrium with restaurants, shops, and activities. There was even an attached waterpark I wanted to visit, but unfortunately I got a cold and didn't feel up to it.
I did get to go visit Miss Rabbit's bus in the local Peppa Pig shop at the outlet mall while Ben was taking classes on how to grow our business, how to use different lasers and printers, and how to sell your products.
We spoke to Rohan on Monday and he is doing well. We miss him, but we're glad he's doing good things. He says he's teaching lots of people right now and has even been cooking for some people and teaching them afterwards. I was supposed to give a short talk in church today about how he's doing, but since I am sick, I typed it up for Ben and he read it for me. He's a good sport.
Rohan is on the back, far right in this photo of his missionary zone.




So jealous of the Peppa Pig shop!!
ReplyDelete