Ben and I had a fun day in Galveston yesterday. The kids did not want to come with us. They stayed home and did homework and other things. Crazy kids. We got rained on a little, but it was still a nice day.
Ben, Savitri, and I tried out the new Indian restaurant by our house, and while most of the Indian places we have here are good, this one was great! Bruce was out playing D&D with his friends, so we brought him home some naan.
We played bingo at our church activity last night, and I got the first bingo of the night! There was a table of prizes to choose from, and I got a fidget toy for Ben which ended up belonging to Katie.
Rohan is getting to teach a lot of people in his new area. He sent us this picture, but we're not really sure what's going on in it. He and his new companion are getting along well.




Our beaches would be even better if you were on it! ❤️
ReplyDelete