Sunday, July 13, 2025

Yummy Things

Ben and I visited a pastry store he discovered near us. It might be a dangerous discovery. Everything there was beautiful, and I was told it was yummy. I can't eat any of it. Sigh.


I made pine tarts this week though, and I could eat those! They weren't very pretty, but they tasted great.


Savitri went to girls' camp and had a great time. She came home exhausted. They did fun activities like making flower crowns and going swimming.


Bruce has been keeping busy reading, making things for Etsy orders, and helping around the house. He also cooked some really good butter chicken for dinner.

We got this photo of Rohan and his new companion from a member in their area. He's doing well and teaching a few people, including one sister from Nigeria.



 

1 comment:

  1. Those pine tarts look really great and I bet they were yummy! 😋 x

    ReplyDelete