Sunday, June 29, 2025

Birthday Week

I had a wonderful birthday this week. Some friends took me out to breakfast, I got presents, Susan made me a delicious cake, Ben came home early from work, and I got a call from Rohan, among other things.



The Jones cousins leave for their summer vacation tomorrow, so we thought we'd better get a trip to Brenham in before they left. We had a picnic at Firemen's Park and ice cream at the Bluebell factory.


Bruce went for a bike ride with some of the boys from Church on Saturday morning.



Later in the day, Aunty Mala and Uncle Nyron came to visit from Liberty Hill. We ate lots of good food and went to the antique store and out for milk shakes. Aunty brought me some plants with grow lights that I'm hoping to keep alive until her next visit.






One of the church members in Rohan's mission sent us this photo. It was Rohan's companion's birthday.
He had transfers and got a new companion on Wednesday. He's staying in the same area. 



 

1 comment: