Sunday, June 1, 2025

Just Keep Swimming

Savitri had her last day of 7th grade on Friday. We are so happy school is out. She worked really hard this year on her classes, choir, soccer, and other projects. We are really proud of her.


I finally finished the crochet unicorn I've been making for Katie for about 6 months now. She loves it.


One of the other swim moms got a photo of me a couple of weeks ago at a swim meet. I've been taking the team photos again this season, but this year I have a new fancy camera. Thanks to Kishore's expert advice I got a Sony and I'm loving it. I am not loving the heat at the swim meets, but we only have one more week to go!


Savitri dropped her times on all her swims yesterday.





A kind church member sent us this picture of Rohan and his companion after they helped do some yard work. Rohan must have been in his element. 



 





No comments:

Post a Comment