Sunday, November 5, 2023

Goodbye October, Hello November

I got to go trick-or-treating with some of my favorite girls on Tuesday night. Susan was there too. She took the picture.
I set up the Hogwarts Castle outside the house for a change this year and put the fog machine behind it. I was hoping the kids would use it as a photo backdrop. Not sure if it worked because I was gone the whole time.
Savitri was a Ravenclaw. Bruce was his D&D character again, but he went trick-or-treating in a different neighborhood with his friends.
Rohan was the candy giver-outer. We still have half a bucket of snickers left!

We greeted November with a call to Grammy for her birthday and have been gearing up for our Thanksgiving trip to Pennsylvania. We are so excited to see her and Grandpa Clark and Brie and Sam. I hope it's not too cold, but the kids are hoping for snow! Fingers crossed. Happy November.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment